Saturday 12 December 2015

Music Performances

So far in the past few weeks I have played live in three different situations.

The first was playing on Eastbourne Youth Radio with my friend Reuben playing on the drums, We played two for my composed tracks.

The second was playing at Printers Bar in Eastbourne, this was the first of my live gigs playing my music, you can listen to a very bad recording of some of the gig here: https://soundcloud.com/catsloveyoutoo/for-your-viewing-pleasure

Finally the third was a performance with some of my friends in my Music Performance class at The Archery Centre in Eastbourne, we only played one song (Wind Cries Mary by Jimi Hendrix).

All of these performances have boosted my confidence for performing live dramatically, I can not get up on stage without any worry or butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment