Sunday 18 October 2015

Home Recording / My Music

I have a small home recording studio in my room in which I use to record and create ideas with MIDI. My setup at home includes a pair of KRK Rokit 6 G3s and an Alto 1604 analog mixer. I also have a Danelectro 59', a Rockburn strat model style, and a Ridgewood bass which I have modified with different humbucker pickups and a larger cutaway for the higher notes on the bass. I also have MIDI keyboards and a MicroKorg. I am saving up for a Focusrite i1820 audio interface so that I can record multiple things at a time.

I am in the midst of making an album which is getting a CD release at Pebble Records store in Eastbourne. I am so happy about this and I can't wait to get my music out there. I've also put my music onto the BBC Introducing page online, so I'm hoping that one of my tracks will get played on the radio. This is a link to my Soundcloud where you can listen to my music :) JUST..... DO IT!!! https://soundcloud.com/catsloveyoutoo

No comments:

Post a Comment