Thursday 8 October 2015

Music Performance

In my music performance classes my group and I have been working on a few tracks, some of these are:


  • Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZP8zQ5kzk&ab_channel=LRGClothing


  • Smash Mouth - All Star


In my group I have been playing bass, guitar and singing. Our group dynamic is very good, because we can jam together an physically 'play' with the music, which is always great fun. We also plan to write our own music. 

However I have formed a ban with Matt and Reuben who are both on my course. We have started writing tracks together and have already started recording stuff, here is a photo of a live room I have made in my girlfriend's garage. This is where we will soon be practising:


This was at a party we had there the other night, Reuben is at the far left, Matt is sitting down wearing a denim jacket, I am standing up wearing a denim jacket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment